This is the registration form for the 2014 Natural Building and Integrative Farming 3-month internship program.
Are you passionate about natural building, whole-system farming, sustainability, diversity, authenticity, and community living? Are you clear on what it is you’re looking for and in which direction you’re headed? If you’re hard working, self motivated, and excited about the topics covered in the internship curriculum, then it is time to register using the form below.
Before you register…
- Space is limited and availability is on a “first come first served” basis. We’ll close the registration when the program is full.
- Make sure you’ve read the internship description in its entirety as well as the full curriculum, sample daily and weekly schedules, and FAQs.
- Interns need to commit to the entire program. During the 3 months, there will be time and opportunities for beach trips and travels.
- RDS’s internship opportunity differs from any other internship out there because it is a full educational program with an established curriculum. Interns aren’t left on their own and set to work on the farm’s projects while getting so-called “hands-on” experience. Part of our commitment to integrity is to offer an experience with real value. On the other hand we do expect interns to give back to RDS throughout the program, as they become more skilled and knowledgeable. This exchange is why food and room is given free. In addition, since RDS is a non-profit educational organization we offer the lowest possible price for tuition. These factors combined allow us to make the program so affordable – less than you’d pay for just simple day-to-day living most anywhere in the world.
- A non-refundable $500 deposit is required to register and a 2nd deposit at the latest 1 month before the start of the internship (i.e. by December 30, 2013). The remaining balance is to be settled before or upon arrival.
We really look forward to hearing from you!
Internship registration form
All fields are required.